Home

Pokemon Black 2 Keldeo Event code

Sep 2nd 2012, ID#9162 Keldeo Event (Press Select) The Official Keldeo Event. Replaces 1st Pokemon In Party, So Put A Weak One There! Head back to our Pokemon Black Action Replay Codes page for a load more codes and tips for Pokemon Black Oct 15th 2013, ID#10022 Nintendo Pokemon WiFi Event Codes. These codes give you Pokemon that were handed out during WiFi Events. These Pokemon include: Genesect Keldeo Deoxys The only one that cannot be added in by AR Code is Deoxys. This is because (from what I've read) it wasn't programmed into the game to be sent as a Wifi Event Keldeo Event code (press L+R) Action Replay Code for Pokemon White. This code gives you a Lv.100 Keldeo that you can use for the Keldeo Event.It has maxed out Hp and some crazy stats so enjoy it.Press L+are to activate,Should be in the first slot in your party so put a bad Pokemon in your first slot.Happy cheating Jul 10th 2011, ID#7593 Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect! This Code will give you Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect in Box 1 Slots 1-3. They are the Fateful Encounter so I believe they can be used for the events. If not let me know. Tested and works. If you have any Pokemon Requests let me know. Press select to activate

27 August 2012. 6 October 2012. Games Available. Black, White. This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, will give you access to a special move only for Keldeo: Secret Sword. Details. This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, will also allow for a change of form to Resolution Form Keldeo. Event Date. NA / EU / AU: 2013 January 25 - 2013 February 12; The Colt-Pokemon is a rare event Legendary Pokemon that has only been released at select events for Pokemon Black and White

Keldeo Event (Press Select) Action Replay Code for Pokemon

Nintendo Pokemon WiFi Event Codes Action Replay Codes for

The goal is to have the event pokemon codes for black and white in a nice tidy thread. You are free to post event code requests but do not ask me directly as stated above I do not have the knowledge or resources to make them. Please also refrain from make frivolously posts so the thread does not become overly cluttered For Pokemon Black Version 2 on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Pokemon Black 2 Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo ar code?

black 2(español):94000130 fcff0000b2000024 00000000e0001c88 0000008868f6a79c 3a62000042fc1bf9 c8c5ff06e9254c6d c0a72ecce974c156 0749a9a5b4a27889 bbc399d8fed1.. For Pokemon Black Version 2 on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Anybody have SMR2012 Keldeo (from gamestop) AR Code, I do not live in NA Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - In-Game Events. Like the past Pokémon games, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 have a variety of events that unlock when you take a special Pokémon to a certain area. These activate special tutors, new missions or just simple items. To get them, however, you need to have specific Pokémon on hand to activate it game: black 2 country: USA code: event keldeo and meloetta details: keldeo: level 50 water pulse/focus blast (lol i cant tell from the movie),double team, hydro pump and SACRED sword. meloetta. Pokemon Black Version 2 Slot 1 and for Keldeo Box 1, Slot 2. Trying to find the other Pokemon Event codes. sampunas123. The one and only Still Seekin

Keldeo Event code (press L+R) Action Replay Codes for

Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect! Action Replay Codes for

1. Keldeo was first made available through distribution for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.For this in-game event to trigger you need to take Keldeo alongside Coba..
  2. For Pokemon Black Version on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect event codes?
  3. Find more codes at http://www.dscheats.info/For a full list of codes visit: http://pastebin.com/pdDSXJ4

America: January 25th 2013 - February 12 2013. Europe: January 16th 2013 - February 12th 2013 (France) January 25th 2013 - February 12 2013 (Other) Gift: Keldeo. Use: The fourth WiFi Event in Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 gives you the Pokémon, Keldeo. This Keldeo is of a higher level to previous releases. Keldeo Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 [USA] Action Replay Official Code List. GameID : Pokemon Black 2 (USA) - IREO 8E4C1CD6. GameID : Pokemon Whtie 2 (USA) - IRDO 012AF769. Note : All codes are used at your own risk. Neither Cheronprince, ReignOfComputer, or this website takes any responsibility for any damage to your gameplay UK Keldeo event announced This Keldeo was distributed in many places around the world. At all locations it could obtained in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish language games It is a working Cheat Code for Pokemon Black and White! It gives you an Event (AKA Faithful Encounter) Genesect in BOX 8, SLOT 1 when you press L and R! I have tested it, and the event does occur when you put this Genesect at the head of your party! So, without further ado, here are the codes! For Action Replay! Pokemon White

Pokemon black 2 USA A code that if you give a pokemon their evolution item to hold (metal coat, magmarizer ect) and level up they evolve. I just want to get the Keldeo so I can get the event. Il s'agît bien du Keldeo event ÉTÉ2012 Français officiel. 94000130 FCFF0000 B2000024 00000000 E0007F64 00000088 529EAF33 8C060000 65EBFD40 5367185F 5A2347BB 62EB7C5E Codes Pokemon Rouge Feu Vert Feuille. 3. Codes Pokémon HeartGold SoulSilver. 4. Listes de Codes. 5. Codes Pokémon Platine. Achetez Nintendo Switch Pokémon 219,99E Get the latest Pokemon Black Version 2 cheats, codes, unlockables, hints, Easter eggs, glitches, tips, tricks, hacks, downloads, hints, guides, FAQs, walkthroughs, and more for Nintendo DS (DS). 00000285 D2000000 00000000 Kyurem 94000130 FDFB0000 B2000024 00000000 1004274E 00000286 D2000000 00000000 Keldeo 94000130 FDFB0000 B2000024. Hi,is some 1 who can help me whit Events codes who dont just add the pokemon in inventory.I want to play the event itself,for exempele to Get Keldeo.I fiend events codes where they are place in box or in party.But i want a event where you catch him.like in this video 94000130 FFFB0000. B2000024 00000000. 10036F14 00000000. 10020AC0 00000001. D2000000 00000000. Obtenir le Permis. Manipulations & Notes : Code : Pressez Start+Select, vous aurez le Permis à la fin de la poche Objets Rares de votre sac (ce code ne remplace aucun objet)

Serebii.net Eventdex - #647 Kelde

This is a working Action Replay code for Pokemon Black and White that will give you a Faithful Encounter Meloetta in Box 8, Slot 1. This code activates by pressing L & R, it is for the US Versions only. It activates the in-game event to teach Meloetta Relic Song in Castelia City . Pokemon Info: Species: Meloetta. O/T: 0M3G4. Ball: Cherish Ball. RE: Black 2 Mystery Gift Codes Help. Unfortunately, Pokegen was never updated to support the mystery gift AR code generation for non Japanese versions of B2/W2. The original maker (Codr) retired and the new guy (Bond697) has stated that he has no plans to update that feature as he uses save editing and not AR to add Mystery Gifts to his games Pokemon Black 2 is a direct sequel to Pokemon Black and White considering both of them are the same games. Black 2 still utilizes Generation V Pokemon along with the older ones. There are still people that play the game today and that means they are looking for Pokemon Black 2 cheats.. With using cheats, input the right Action Replay or AR code into the cheat option of your emulator This event can be downloaded by players with Black, White, Black 2 or White 2. It is also said to unlock something in Black 2 & White 2. Keldeo will have the following moves at Lv15 - Aqua Jet. Toss the ball amount, with the amount of Master Balls being the National Dex ID of the Pokemon you want and the amount of Ultra Balls being the level of it. Press Select when you're done, then encounter a Pokemon in the wild. This code may not work with some Pokemon (e.g. Zekrom, Resharim, Victini). Wild Pokemon are Shiny 521A96D0 1C221C3

Code: With thanks to all of you for sending this in, we now have details of the Meloetta event in North America. This event will be distributed via Gamestop stores across North America from March 4th to March 24th. It's currently unknown if this event will match the Japanese one in level and moves but we'll bring details as soon as we can 4x EXP After Battle. 521bd6f8 0c040400. 021bd6f8 43442404. d2000000 00000000. 8x EXP After Battle. 521bd6f8 0c040400. 021bd6f8 43442408. d2000000 00000000. 10x EXP After Battle A new Event called Pokescrap was announced for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire today. Among various Items you can also get Shaymin, Keldeo and Victini via serial codes. To get these codes you have to collect Pokemon Scrap cards which you can find in different kinds of merchandise like the upcomming TGC set, backed goods and more, starting at November 1st 2014 This is a reverse-chronological list of event Pokémon distributions that were given away via Wi-Fi to English language Pokémon games in Generation V.As Wi-Fi events were run simultaneously worldwide, to ensure that the event ran for the entire specified period in most countries, the distribution began at midnight on the start of date according to NZST and ended at midnight at the end of the.

Keldeo Event Code White 2 Coupons, Promo Codes 05-2021. Grab Awesome Deals at www.couponupto.com This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, will give you access to a special move only for Keldeo: Secret Sword Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Pokemon Black Version 2 on the Nintendo DS, with a game help system for those that are stuck. If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, A way to get keldeo without an event Black 2 & White 2 chapter. Pledge Grove was seen again in Pokédex Lecture, where Blake took Whitley there to register Pokémon in her Pokédex as a way to get closer to her. During their visit, however, they were attacked by Keldeo, accidentally attracted there by Whitley. Blake managed to avoid Keldeo's attack, but Whitley was knocked. Cheat Codes for Pokemon Black Version 2. Game Platform. 82 Codes Found (M) Game ID: IREO-8e4c1cd6 MISCELLANEOUS CODES: Max Money (Press SELECT) 94000130 fffb0000 022266e4 0098967f.

D2000000 00000000. The code is long but definitely one of the more useful Pokemon Black cheats. Input the code and press Select. Check your bag and all of the items will be unlock with 900 in amount. These items don't include TM, HM, Berries, and Key Items. Unlock All TM/HM. Batch 1 TM/HM This code allows you to clone a Pokemon in Storage. Hold L then select Move to activate. (You must place the Pokemon down and change boxes to complete.) This code only works while using the drag and drop move

Reshiram. At the climax of Pokémon Black, inside N's Castle, Reshiram will appear in front of the player and challenge them. The player must capture it to proceed to the final confrontation with N.The only exception occurs if the player has a full party, and a completely filled Storage System (a total of 726 individual Pokémon). In this case, Reshiram will reappear at the peak of. In Japan, you can receive a Serial Code in Aeon, Tsutaya, Amazon, WonderGoo, Yodobashi and other stores including Pokémon Centers from January 13th through to March 5th, with the codes being redeemable until March 28th. Pokémon Ultra Sun players will receive Shiny Kyogre while Pokémon Ultra Moon players will receive Shiny Groudon Keldeo. By blasting water from its hooves, it can glide across water. It excels at using leg moves while battling. Basic stats. Moves by level. Moves by machine. Basic stats. Health Get Genesect Event Pokemon for US White [North America] This code gives you an Event (AKA Faithful Encounter) Genesect in BOX 8, SLOT 1 when you press L and R I will update when i find more pokemon black codes Pokemon Black Version Game ID: IRBJ B39DB08A Disable No Exp AP Credits to 2ch 52004EA4 E12FFF1E 02004EA4 EAFFFDE These Pokémon were obtained by showing employees at participating stores the stickers of Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu from certain merchandise. The merchandise that had the stickers went on sale starting on June 23, 2012, while the event distribution started on September 1, 2012. More than one Egg could be obtained on the same game, but another set of stickers was required

Event Pokemon - Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Wiki Guide - IG

Other Pokemon may have very changeable forms that are only triggered through events. An example in Black 2 and White 2 is taking the Legendary Pokemon Keldeo to the forest in the back of Floccesy. I did the WiFi event. I want Keldeo, but I just started my game, so it wont obey me. If you want it you can have it in a wifi trade, I know how it feels to be left out on an event, that happened with me and the Genesect event for the first black/white

the one for the keys has not to be activated. the activation lines can be recognized easily because the first half is always 94000130. also, the first code you wrote is activated with L+R like the second one, because its first line is the same as the one of the second code. 07-13-2012, 03:15 AM. gamer4527 This page contains Pokemon Black cheats list for Nintendo DS version. Now we have 96 cheats in our list, which includes 40 cheats codes, 1 password, 12 unlockables, 8 easter eggs, 3 glitches, 32 secrets. We hope information that you'll find at this page help you in playing Pokemon Black on Nintendo DS platform End Date. 4 March 2013. 12 April 2013. Games Available. Black, White, Black 2, White 2. This Pokémon, when sent to Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, will give you access to a special move only for Meloetta: Relic Song, which allows it to change its form. Details Keldeo is a WaterFighting-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation V. Along with Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion, it is a member of the Swords of Justice and is also known as the 'Colt Pokémon'. 1 How to Obtain 2 Forms 3 Moves 3.1 Moves when caught 3.2 Moves that can be taught by Move-Relearner 3.3 Moves that can be taught by using TM's 4 Recolor Gallery Keldeo can be found on Route. One and Only: Win the Pokemon League with only one Pokemon in the party. Opposite Trader: Trade between Black 2 and White 2/White; or between White 2 and Black 2/Black. Participant Lv. 1: Participate in a Funfest Mission for the first time. Participant Lv. 2: Participate in 10 or more Funfest missions

Keldeo has an Ordinary and Resolute forme. It changes from Ordinary to Resolute after learning the Secret Sword attack from the Move Tutor in Mauville City Go straight through to find a hidden passage way. Go in it then you'll be at pledge grove. Go straight from there to find a boulder with three markings that keldeo will react to. Once the boulder is reached, and keldeo reacts, keldeo will learn secret sword as well as turning into resolute forme. answered Jan 16, 2013 by Enderdragon Pokemon black 2 save file all 649 pokemon ※ Copy Link & paste in new tab: https://bit.ly/2P1RYUN Been meaning to get the shiny butterfree, graveler and roselia my corrupted save took from me. (Example: your game is named Pokemon BLACK version.gba, then rename the save file to Pokemon BLACK version.dsv) Cheat Codes for Pokemon Black Version 2 (UK) Game Platform Wild Pokemon Modifier Codes (Press SELECT): DO NOT BREED! Press SELECT To Activate. Bulbasaur 94000130 fffb0000 b2000024 00000000 c0000000 0000002f 10036b04 00000001 dc000000 00000004 d2000000 00000000. Ivysaur. GameStop Keldeo. GAMES. Black, White. EVENT DATES. 2012-08-27 until 2012-10-06. DISTRIBUTION. Distributed in GameStop Stores. EVENT DETAILS. This event was only accessible at GameStop stores in the United States

Where do I go to get Keldeo? - Pokemon Black Version 2 Q&A

A Year of Mythical Pokémon Distribution Events

Pokemon Black 2 Action Replay Codes - Nintendo D

Talk to him to receive a Shiny Gible if you're playing Pokemon Black 2, or a Shiny Dratini if you're playing Pokemon White 2. Both Pokemon will be at Level 1 and holding an EXP. Share A new event pokemon, Pumpkaboo, has been released in correspondence with the new battle competition: Trick-or-Treat Friendly to promote its coming. the competition requires you to have a super sized Pumpkaboo, being the reason for this distribution. The event is currently being ran in North America and Europe. This event will last until October. Confirmed Pokémon. Currently confirmed Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 & White 2: All 156 Pokémon from the Unova region of Pokémon Black & White. Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. Keldeo gains a new form, namely the Resolute Forme. Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus also gain new forms (Therian Forme) that are caught using the new AR Searcher game/app Pokemon Black 2 AR Codes (Long List) Post by Hopsin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 am . Pokemon - Black 2 (U) IREO 8E4C1CD6 Game Enabler Code Keldeo 94000130 FDFB0000 B2000024 00000000 1004274E 00000287 D2000000 00000000 Meloett This page contains Pokemon Black Version 2 cheats list for Nintendo DS version. Now we have 12 cheats in our list, which includes 3 cheats codes, 7 unlockables, 2 secrets. We hope information that you'll find at this page help you in playing Pokemon Black Version 2 on Nintendo DS platform

Keldeo dans Noir 2 Blanc 2 - Pokémon Trash Pokemon

Level 15 KELDEO! Action Replay Codes for Pokemon White 2 on D

This page contains Pokemon Black 2 cheats list for Nintendo DS version. Now we have 5 cheats in our list, which includes 5 secrets. We hope information that you'll find at this page help you in playing Pokemon Black 2 on Nintendo DS platform. If you didn't find needed cheats put request or ask question about this at special section of the game Pokemon Black 2 AR codes *new* Hello friend! Glad to see a new face around here! Why don't you let us know a little about yourself by posting in the introduce yourself subforum? We hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your time here at PokeCheats 3. 1. Find the Pokémon you want on our Event Database or PKM Database, or Pokédex. You can even create your own. 2. Click the Send to GTS link for that Pokémon. 3. Set up your game to connect to the PokéCheats GTS. 4. Visit the GTS, and you will receive your Pokémon Place a Pokemon in your Pokemon Bank from Pokemon X or Y, or use the Poke Transporter to add Pokemon to the Pokemon Bank from Black, Black 2, White, or White 2. Save and exit when you're done. Step legendaries, focus on your unova dex. Do the keldeo event (happening now! ) attempt beating the battle subway, also don't forget to trade for special trade only pokemon like gigalith,reshiram, and landourus. And wait 2 years in unova for your next pokèmon adventure

Meloetta Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations

Pokemon Black and White English Keldeo Event AR Action

Before you start reading, let me get this out of the way. Mythical Pokémon that cannot be obtained with event items: Jirachi, Phione, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Zeraora.. Also: Meltan will begin to appear once a Mystery Box is opened in Pokémon GO, but be careful—they'll only appear for the player that opened the Mystery Box Keldeo is a Mythical Pokémon that must be obtained from an official Nintendo event. If you're one of the lucky few who participated in such an event, then Keldeo should be sitting in either the Black/White games, X/Y, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, or Sun/Moon.. If you want to bring it to the Nintendo Switch, you'll need the assistance of some apps Black 2, White 2. EVENT DATES. 2012-10-07 until 2012-11-12. DISTRIBUTION. Wi-Fi Distribution. EVENT DETAILS. This Pokemon was available to anyone with an Internet Connection. Notes: This was the first Event Pokemon after the U.S. release of Black 2 and White 2 Black Tower (Black 2) and White Treehollow (White 2), both known as the Unova Challenge, are battle facilities located in Black City and White Forest respectively. Before you can challenge them. Black 2 White 2 Secret Sword Event In B2W2, a special event will occur in the forest by the second town, Sanagi Town, resulting in Keldeo learning the special move Secret Sword. Immediately after learning the move, Keldeo will transform into its Resolution Form. Keldeo will be able to re-learn Secret Sword by doing this event again

Pokemon White and Black Event Pokemon AR Codes - RAM - NDS

The only exception are the four Event Legend Pokémon (Victini, Meloetta, Keldeo, and Genesect), which do not need to be seen in order to unlock Haxorus. Do I have to have seen all 297 Pokemon to catch shiny Haxorus in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2? Community Answer. No. The only pokemon that you DO NOT have to see are Victini, Meloetta. Cheat Codes for Pokemon Black Nintendo DS. Saves & Codes; Store. Cheat Codes for Pokemon Black. Game Platform 702 Keldeo 94000130 fffb0000 c0000000 0000002f 12250010 00000287 dc000000 00000004 d2000000 00000000. Meloetta 94000130 fffb0000 c0000000 0000002f. Keldeo Forms Forms only affect appearance. In Black and White Versions 2, Keldeo becomes Resolute Form when it learns Secret Sword and reverts to Ordinary Form if it forgets that move It seems just the cartridge label is different. Date: The date on the Nintendo DS used to distribute this rom must be between March 22 to April 19, 2013. Distributes to: This distribution can be obtained by the following Pokemon games: Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. About the Spring 2013 Meloetta: How to use Mythical Pokémon (幻のポケモン Maboroshi no Pokémon) or event-exclusive Pokémon, less commonly known as mirage Pokémon, are a special group of Pokémon that are rarely seen by anyone in the world of Pokémon. Some are so rarely seen that people are unsure if they really exist, spurring scientists to do research. No Mythical Pokémon can be found under normal conditions; the only way.

Pokemon Black 2 Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo ar code

In Black 2 and White 2, if the player examines the rock in the Pledge Grove with an Ordinary Form Keldeo in their party, Keldeo will want to come out of its Poké Ball and will learn Secret Sword by the determination of Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. After the event, Keldeo resolves to battle and transforms into its Resolute Form Subject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 11:55 i bought this with my 3ds xl, but only on the 3rd of 4th gym. i play it in bits, i started with snivvy this is the 1st time ive start with a grass pokemon ever, i normally go fire typ Where can I find a keldeo in Pokemon black 1 and 2? Where can I find Keldeo resolute form in Pokemon black 2? What happens if you hack to put Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta in to your game? how do you get keldeo on your pokedex? If you teach Keldeo Secret Sword then delete it can you re-learn it? (Black/White 2)

Pokemon Black & White 2 Evento Keldeo + Action Replay

This cart provides you with many of the Pokémon events released for generation five's Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 games. The list of events included are as follows; USA Releases. 2013 Spring Meloetta - Black, White, Black 2, White 2. 2013 Gamestop Pokemon Shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina - Black, White, Black 2, White 2 Best answer. Try to find a shiny Riolu at Flocessy Ranch. (Riolu evolves to Lucario). And it is the normal chance of getting a shiny Pokemon. (1/8192) answered Jun 15, 2013 by Jofly. selected Jun 15, 2013 by ZoroarkMaster132. yes thanks. can i catch riolu in black 2? ive tried hard

Legendary Pokemon Keldeo to be 'revealed' in CoroCoro. Pokémon Black & White — 25 February, 2012. An upcoming issue of the Japanese magazine CoroCoro is set to reveal Pokemon #647, Keldeo.Although Keldeo along with Meloetta and Genesect are already known by fans, none have been officially revealed by Nintendo Furthermore, when Keldeo is transferred to Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 (which are released later in the year), it will be able to learn the special move Secret Sword and change to Resolute Form. For those with the Japanese versions of Pokemon BW2, the legendary Pokemon Genesect has also been released over wi-fi! This obviously implies. Rules. Select a Subway to battle at. Depending on the subway, you will choose 2, 3, or 4 Pokemon to use in seven battles. Two Pokemon are selected in Multi-Battles, three Pokemon are selected in. 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST. Thursday. 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST. Friday. 9:30PM - 1:00AM EST. Saturday. 9:30PM - 1:00AM EST. I also have starter Pokémon , gigantamax/gmax Pokémon , Japanese Imposter Dittos , a service where you can build your own custom Pokémon , and much more, all for Pokémon Sword & Shield Versions Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 - Wild List. January 6, 2020 by Pokemoner.com. As a 649 hack/mod/whatever, the wild encounters for every area in the game have been. edited to allow you to capture whatever you wish. Encounters are split by area, and all possible