Home

Eibach lowering springs review

Shop The Latest & Greatest Mods/Upgrades For Your Challenger. Free S&H Over $75 An Endless Assortment of Items on One Easy-to-Use Site! Free Shipping over $50. Shop Now! 2 Million+ Customers Choose Zoro. Fast & Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 Eibach Believer Eibach ProKit springs are considered one of the best aftermarket springs mainly because of the trifecta of a car's ride: 1. decent & functional drop for looks & stance (not too low) 2. comfortable yet firm but not jarringly stiff (progressive spring design) 3. superb handling performance (stability, cornering & braking) Match it with short stroke sports shocks and you have a. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Spring Kit 4018.140 (Set of 4 Springs) Compatible with Honda Civic 1999-2000 at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Eibach Lowering Springs Review & Pics. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 36 Posts. 1; 2; Next. 1 of 2 Go to page.

Take Your Challenger's Performance To The Next Level

Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs 12+ Fiat 500, Suspension

Lowering springs have always been something the car community tends to dislike. After installing some Eibach springs on my car, I'm not quite sure how anyone.. On the track, Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set equipped BMW felt more responsive and better matched to its tires. The handling felt balanced and more of the AVS Sport's traction could be used. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs allowed the BMW to run lap times which were about 1/2 a second faster than the 328i with the stock suspension Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Eibach (410582) Sportline Lowering Spring Kit at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Powersport Springs and Accessories. Apparel & Accessories. Eibach makes the finest performance parts in the world. Period. When other springs sag, wear out, or create sketchy handling or a bone-crushing ride, top street tuners—like top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR—inevitably turn to Eibach

Shop with Affirm · Pay Later with Affir

In this video I review the eibach sportline lowering springs on a mk7 gtiWatch the install video herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwHJM6MoVnMWatch the muf.. Both springs come with Eibach's 1,000,000-mile warranty which protects the driver against any spring sag or breakage. Also, now through August 31st, you can save 10% when you purchase a select Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set or Sportline Spring Set. View rebate details here These are the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. These lowering springs have been engineered to improve the balance and handling of your vehicle without compromising the overall ride quality. These are ideal for those of you who want a spring set that will provide an aggressive look to the exterior of your vehicle but will provide the driver with. Eibach Pro Kit Springs [1/6/2002] Reviewed by: Jerry Everetts - jeverett3@cfl.rr.com Applicable to: '90 - '97 1.6 liter . This is the Eibach Pro Kit for the Miata. I installed the Kit on my '90 Miata, I get my hands on a pretty well built 1997 Miata that had been rolled over, I removed the Shocks and Springs completely from the wrecked car and installed the on my '90

Eibach Challenger Handling - Performance & Styling Part

The Eibach Pro-Kit lowering spring set improves your vehicle's looks and performance. Pro-Kit springs lower the vehicle's center of gravity, reducing body roll in the turns, dive under braking, squat during acceleration and give the car a more solid, secure feel at all times Eibach Springs designs and markets a complete line of tuned dampers, anti-roll bars, strut tower bars, alignment kits, motorcycle and motorsports springs. The Sportline Spring Set will help you achieve a low and race-replica look. The lowering springs can drop your vehicle typically 1.50 t

Buy Springs - Awesome Price

Features: Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle. Lowers your car 1.7 to 2.3 for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality. Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling The Eibach PRO-KIT precisely lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach PRO-KIT is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. PRO-KIT also reduces excessive fender-well. Features. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Subaru '09-'12 WRX. 1.4 Drop Front &1.2 Drop Rear (0.8 Frt & RR - MY2011-12) High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks. Lower Center of Gravity. Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG!*. Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality In our Eibach section, you'll find suspension lowering kits designed to enhance your vehicle's stability, cornering abilities, and looks without the drawbacks of harsh ride quality that comes from springs and shock absorbers that haven't been engineered to the advanced level Eibach's have. No matter what your vehicle's suspension design is, you'll find premium Eibach lowering springs, anti.

Review: B&G Lowering Springs are nice for those who want to lower their BRZ or FR-S but maintain a good ride. B&G offers almost a 1 and a half inch drop front and rear which is more geared toward the aggressive drop. Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs Eibach Pro Kit Springs Scion FR-S - Part # 82105.14 Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Eibach's Pro-Kit lowering springs are the most popular springs they make—and there's a reason for that. These springs reduce fender gap to give your vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance. Plus, they help to lower the center of gravity to improve handling during acceleration, cornering, and braking Our Products Are Engineered to Deliver Trouble - Free, Consistent Performance. Shop Today! We Offer a Wide Variety of High-quality Parts for Every Vehicle and Budget

All Reviews About Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs

1. Today we installed Eibach's newest spring set onto the black FR-S owned by @Zach.The install went smoothly following the Spring Install DIY.@Zach will drive the car a little bit and we will put together a review of the quality, performance and overall impressions of this lowering spring set. Stay tuned! Eibach Sportline Springs (claimed 1.4 Drop Front & Rear
  2. 37 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · 11 mo ago. Had Eibach lowering springs installed a few weeks ago. After months of researching and reading reviews of others that have installed them here is my take. I am running a 20x9 wheel with +35 offset. The tire size is 245/35/20. Many people say they get no rubbing with same setup
  3. Joined May 29, 2017. ·. 481 Posts. #13 · Jul 10, 2018. andrewlongg said: Looking to lower my 2017 Focus ST, have been looking around and deciding between the H&R sport spring set or the Eibach Pro-Kit spring set. Ive got a buddy who can get me a discount on either one of these sets so thats kind of swaying my decision to those two
  4. Apr 25, 2019. #15. Here are two Performance Dual Motors with the new AWD Eibach springs installed. One has the 18 Aeros and the black one has 20 performance wheels. White car has 25/30mm spacers. Reactions: frankcisco.p3d, moonfresh, davidc18 and 1 other person

So we bought some H&R Lowering Springs To review them and give you an idea of what money can buy you in 2020. If you are comparing between H&R and Eibach, read our review on Eibach Sportlines in this review here. Then you can make a decision on which ones you think are best for you. We will give our honest opinion at the bottom of the page down. The Eibach springs feel like a higher spring rate. So this helps body roll in turns. The car is a lot of fun to drive but lighter wheels and summer tires also help this. Would I do again? Some guys mention VWR springs being just like OE on ride. I find this hard to believe because when lowering you are taking 1-2 inches of travel out Chancellor32 said: My car has Tsportline springs, 1inch lower. Makes the ride more smooth vs the stock ones. Click to expand... +1 for Tsportline springs. The 1 inch drop rides very smooth and makes the look of the car overall wheel gap/look really sport compared to Lexus/Mercedes/BMW stock stance

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Eibach Pro-Kit Performance ..

H R lowering Springs for 28821 1 Mazda 3 Fits Mazda 3 VA 30 Ha 45mm | eBay. Click to expand... Done, thanks. I`ll have the Eibachs for sale asap if anyone is interested. I`ll put them in the classifieds for $195 shipped. They`re 2 weeks old tomorrow (9/10/16). (here`s mine on Eibach) 1 - 20 of 133 Posts. 1 In essence, people like 997_Toronto find Eibach to be a nice middle ground between stock and H&R. Eibach here. It's a great compromise between the right height, comfort, and aesthetics. Eibach allows me to drive the car in the winter without becoming a snowplow. The ride is firm and way better than stock springs The 6.1 lowering spring that we can provide has TUV rating and is supplied by Eibach Germany not Eibach UK, so is 100 % suitable for the 6.1 on standard dampers. Heres the link: VW T6.1 Eibach adjustable lowering springs - Comfort 1 | Chilli Jam Van The Will To Win. Coming in second on the list our Eibach Lowering Springs. Whether you own a Fox Body up to an S550 Mustang they should have just what you need! LMR carries a wide variety of their spring set ups such as their Pro-kit, sport line, and drag launch springs that will get your Mustang to the exact specifications you desire Eibach springs provide excellent value and performance. They offer a progressive spring design that helps to lower your car's center of gravity, effectively reducing squat, body roll, and nose diving. The 1 to 1/2 drop is very reasonable, and helps maintain daily driving ability while also improving looks and performance

Discussion Starter · #1 · May 2, 2018. Has anyone installed the Eibach 0.7 x 1.6 Pro-Kit Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs? There seems to be no distinction for the load leveling shocks that are listed with the stock tow package. Have also been considering either a catback exhaust system or just removing the suitcase mid muffler Whiteline Performance Lowering Springs Vs Eibach Spring Pro-Kit. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 13 of 13 Posts There are many reviews on here already. MAP ended up offering me Eibach springs at cost and I went with them. Haven't installed them yet but I'm glad it ended up this way! Save Share. Reply. RobTurpin. Eibach's Pro-Kit is a great way to get a reasonable drop on your NC Miata. These are the sport lowings springs, the increase in spring rate improve handling and lower the car safely. These have a drop of 1.5 front and 1.3 inch rear for years 06-08 with a bit less of a drop on the 09-11 years Eibach PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs) 307. Free shipping to the lower 48. Starting at $28 /mo with Affirm. Learn more My one (but has a cooper s front bumper) is fitted with the eibach lowering springs, but im having major trouble getting over speed bumps now where my cars just so low. I can only get on and off my drive 1 way, because the bumpers catching

Eibach Lowering Springs Review & Pics Fiat 500 Foru

The Eibach Adjustable Lowering Springs are perfect for levelling out a rear heavy camper conversion whilst also lowering the vehicle. There are 2 kits available the sport comfort kit which gives approx 25-45mm of drop and the low kit which gives approx 50-60mm drop Now, Eibach does have a more aggressive drop with a sportline kit, and there is a number of different options on the site, this one being a little bit more mild of a lowering spring as far as the drop is concerned.The quality of the spring doesn't change, still high-tensile steel springs similar to the OEM quality stuff Eibach Lowering Springs are some of the most popular springs on the market - and for good reason. Eibach is the leader on street and race technology with everything from direct replacement lowering springs to high performance coilover springs in various sizes and spring rates. Of their lowering springs line, Eibach offers two main choices, the Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs and the Eibach. Eibach lowering kit rear spring clunk: Suspension, Brakes & Chassis: 3: Mar 3, 2020: LOVE the ride moving to Eibach springs on my '17, would a thicker front sway bar help with body roll? Suspension, Brakes & Chassis: 22: Mar 2, 2020: FS 2016+ Eibach pro kit lowering springs on struts,18k miles,250+shipping: For Sale: 6: Feb 16, 2020: Mountune. Hey, guys. Stephanie with AmericanMuscle.com, here with the Eibach Sportline lowering springs for 2011 to 2014 GT and V6 Mustangs. The Eibach Sportline lowering springs are going to be a good option for the GT and V6 owners out there who are looking for a spring that will give an aggressive drop and more aggressive handling

Eibach Pro Kit Spring Set Springs user reviews : 3

1. g in second on the list our Eibach Lowering Springs. If you are looking for lowering springs for your Fox Body they should have just what you need! LMR carries a wide variety of their spring set ups such as their Pro-kit, sport line, and drag launch springs that will get your Mustang to the exact specifications you desire
  2. The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most popular road vehicles. It's our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance. Pro-Kit lowers your car's centre of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nosedive under braking
  3. Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 7, 2016. I have found these are the 3 springs most brad used in our WK2. Looking for a mid drop and the best one. Anyone with these options can opine will be great. 1- Eibach Pro Kit. Claim 1 front & 2 rear $285. Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set. 2- Road Magnet mid drop. Claim 1 front & 1.8 rear. $379
  4. These Eibach Mini Cooper Pro-Kit Suspension Lowering Spring Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your Mini look just as hot as it performs. Every Mini Cooper Eibach Pro-Kit Lowing Spring Kit is designed and tested by their suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high.
  5. Tire Rack Consumer Review of the Riken Raptor ZR. I have Bmw e39 530I with bilstein sports/eibach springs. I drive it pretty hard sometimes and have yet to have a break traction.I put 255-40-17 all the way around and it sticks very well. I picked the tires because of the good ratings and haven't been disappointed
  6. This is the distance that the lowering springs move the car's body down. Some lowering springs offer just one figure. For example, the Eibach Pro-Kit 3831.140 lowering springs drops the body by 1.3 inches. On a related note, it sets a decimal number for its drop amount while many other springs whole numbers
2018 Kia Stinger Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs

BMW G30 Eibach Springs 530d, 540d and 540i (X-drive) £ 285.00. BMW M3 M4 Eibach Lowering Springs (F80 F82 F83) £ 245.00. BMW M4 Motech Stance Lowering Springs F82 F83. £ 205.00. BMW M2 Competition Eibach Springs ( S55 ) £ 245.00. BMW 118i 120i 118d 120d Eibach Lowering Springs The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It´s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle´s performance and appearance. Pro-Kit lowers your car´s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs Set Mustang Fastback GT With Performance Pack And MagneRide Suspension 2018-2021. Review This Product. $329.00. See Details. Eibach Lowering Spring Set Pro-Kit Performance With MagneRide Suspension GT350/ GT350R 2015-2020. Review This Product. $329.00. See Details Retail Price: $310.00. You Save: $31.00 (10%) Our Price: $279.00. Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast, the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach. Availability

Eibach Suspension Systems Reviews - Read Customer Reviews

Sportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your vehicle to maintain its composure over rough roads. Sport series springs, shock absorbers, torsion keys. Eibach Pro Truck Kit: Eibach Truck and SUV lowering kits are carefully designed to lower the center of mass of today´s most popular trucks and SUVs, improving handling, increasing safety and enhancing appearance all at the same time. Like every Eibach Performance Spring Package, our Pro-Truck lowering kits are the perfect complement to. For some good brands to look out for, H&R, Tein, Eibach, and Pedders all make great quality lowering springs, and then KW is one of the kings of coilover lowering kits. Belltech like we mentioned rules the pickup truck suspension lowering kits and and drop kits world, and you can never go wrong with Bilstein or Koni for all around performance Description: The Eibach Pro-Kit lowering spring set improves your vehicle's looks and performance. This Kit lowers the vehicle's center of gravity, reducing body roll in the turns, dive under braking, squat during acceleration, and gives the car a solid and secure feeling at all times. Pro-Kit springs also minimize the ugly fender gap that.

Eibach SPORTLINE is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast, the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance, with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality, you expect from Eibach. Engineered with the same care as our PRO-KIT springs, Eibach SPORTLINE springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car. Eibach. Eibach Pro Kit Springs Mazdaspeed 3 2007-2009. Rating * Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name. Review Subject *. Comments *. Free Shipping on orders over $149. Order By Phone call 303-268-2140. Safe & Secure online shopping Eibach Lowering Springs for Cruze. $274.99. 3 reviews. Default Title. Out of stock. NOTIFY WHEN AVAILABLE. The Eibach PRO-KIT is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's our legendary sport spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance. PRO-KIT precisely lowers your car's center of. Eibach Lowering Springs Pro Kit | 2016-2020 Camaro SS & SS 1LE. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more. Eibach #E10-23-018-03-22. $ 320.00 $ 295.00. Out of stock. Notify me when available. You will be notified when available! cancel

Lowering Your Cruze: Eibach Springs Review Chevrolet

I want springs with minimal drop, but just enough to reduce some of the wheel gap. Based on my research, I would recommend the Emmanuele Design's springs, as the OEM-like linear rates will be better for the longevity of your shocks. Also, according to ED's website, the drop for S3 with magnetic ride is only 0.5 (15mm) Eibach PRO-KIT springs precisely lower your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach PRO-KIT is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance The Eibach Pro-Kit lowers your Scion xB's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. These Eibach Scion xB Pro-Kit Suspension Lowering Spring Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your Scion look just as hot as it performs

Top 10 Best Lowering Springs Reviews 2021 - Rx Mechani

1. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.5 to 2.0 for a lower center of gravity, improved handling ,and a more aggressive appearance. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs are comfortable enough for daily use and are an excellent choice for street and occasional track use. Key Features: High performance handling and aggressive good looks
  2. Our Mustang lowering spring inventory includes complete spring kits from leading manufacturers such as Roush, Ford Performance and Koni.In addition to being made from top-quality materials, these aftermarket springs tend to provide a much smoother and more stable ride than the factory-installed springs on many Mustang models
  3. Eibach Sportline Springs will lower your vehicle an average of 1.7 to 2.3 for a lower center of gravity, improved handling ,and a more aggressive appearance. By using their proprietary, progressive spring design, Eibach's Sportline Springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering, and comfortable ride quality
  4. Steeda S550 Mustang Rear Drag Spring Kit (2015-2021) Sale $134.55 $149.50. In Stock. Add To Cart. Steeda Mustang Ultralite Lowering Springs - Linear EcoBoost (2015-2021) Sale $233.96 $259.95. In Stock. Add To Cart. Steeda Universal Coilover Spring, 2.5in ID
  5. Price:$269.74. Qty: Add to Cart. See Details. Eibach 2067.140 Pro-Kit Lowering Springs 98-05 BMW 3-Series E46 325 328 330 RWD. (0) Reviews: Write first review. Item #: EIB 2067.140. Condition: New
  6. imize. Per Unit: Prices from $.00. Related Products: Eibach Pro Kit

The Suspension Experts Save Thousands over OE Parts. We Do All The Work To Get You Back On The Road. Call Now And Save Strength: A nice drop that will keep your wheel wells safe while providing plenty of stability. Weakness: The front springs did not seem to lower my car the advertised 1.6. My Eibach Pro-Kit coils sit on a set of KYB GR-2 Gas Struts and enhance my Toyota Solara with a much more aggressive stance Review I was recommended by friend how a Eibach Pro-Kit lower spring is very much better than stock spring. The car feels a tiny bit more stiff than stock spring but it's still very comfortable. There is a lot less body roll; Corners and sprinted driving feels a lot more responsive. Everyday driving, cruising around, is very comfortable

I bought the Eibach springs for my 14 Cruze LTZ. It's my wife's car and I had test driven it after the install to make sure things were fine, but hadn't spent much time in it since. This past week I had to borrow it almost the entire week. The springs aren't a good fit for the stock dampeners and it bottoms out a lot I am ready to purchase springs but i am having different ideas on which ones to purchase. Mostly everyone is telling me to purchase the Tein s- springs, but i am still having thoughts about Eibach because of its good reviews. Anyone have any ideas or comments on which is the better choice.. I have the Eibach prokit springs paired with the Bilstein B8 shocks (the Bilstein B12 kit). The drop depends on which suspension you start with, but the final ride height of my car is Fender-to-Ground 25.5 both front and rear. IMHO, it rides great. It is much more settled compared to the standard S3 suspension and it is as comfortable as the. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Jump to Latest Follow Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge! Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon. Full Forum Listing Dec 22, 2010. #3. If they are the Eibach Pro springs (from a quick look on the net), then yes. Coil Spring Tech. Also, it depends WHY YOU WANT TO LOWER YOUR CAR! For a Fox vert, figure close to a 1.5 drop. Your vert weight is similar to the weight of an sn95 GT. 1990-1993 Ford Mustang: Full Review - Consumer Guide Automotive

2011-2014 Mustang GT Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs 35125140Kia Stinger H&R Sport Lowering Springs – K8 Stinger Store2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs2013 Ford Focus ST Ecoboost Eibach Sportline LoweringMopar Lowering Springs for Durango SRT - Review! - YouTubeDodge Charger RT Eibach Pro Kit Review - YouTube

Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1 to 1½ without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level Bee Keeper 16. Knight of the black asphalt. Maybe they thought you were aware of the camber issue when lowering our cars. The Eibach Sportline Kit lowers the car enough that the camber can not be returned to spec. Our cars have an extremely minute amount of adjustments. You will need adjustable upper control arms Eibach lowering springs SPORTLINE. Lower than our Pro-Kit. Lowers Vehicle 1.7″ - 2.3″ (50 mm) Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast - the one who craves a racecar attitude for maximum street performance - with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect. Hotchkis Sport Coil Springs 2011-2012 5.7L Challenger 2011 392 Challenger H&R Lowering Springs 09-19 Challenger R/T, SRT, Hellcat; 15-16 Charger SRT, Hellcat Eibach Sport Plus 2011-2014 3.6L, 5.7L, 392/6.4L Challenger/Charger Hotchkis TVS Stage 1 Kit 2011-2014 5.7L Challenger 2011 392 Challenge